GRAVEL WITHOUT LIMITS. Created for off-road use. The G-One Ultrabite’s off-road performance is noticeably enhanced by the stable construction and industry leading Tubeless Easy technology. The G-One Ultrabite is perfectly suited for use on gravel roads, forest tracks and trails, even in challenging conditions.
- Aggressive tread design impresses with its compact “tape knobs” in the middle of the tread and provides full grip and unrivalled traction.
- Strong outer blocks provide the rider with safety at all times when cornering.
The “Ultrabite” offers remarkable performance as a front tire in combination with G-One Bite or G-One Allround on the rear wheel.
! Thanks to TLE tubeless technology all versions of G-One Ultrabite can be used tubeless.
- Article code11654035.02
- Net weight (g)530
- Maximum pressure (PSI)70
- Maximum pressure (Bar)5
- Schwalbe compoundAddix Speedgrip
- Schwalbe lineEvolution Line
- Schwalbe profileHS601
- Tire size (Inch)28×1.50
- Tire typeFolding tire
- Tire size (French)700x38C
- Tire diameter Inch28
- Inner or outer tubeBicycle tire
- (ETRTO) Tire size40 – 622