Assioma DUO (Art.772-02)
Power meter with sensors on both pedals. The best choice to take full advantage of the real dual-sided measurement.
Overview:• Easy to install
Install and transfer your Assioma power meter from one bike to another just like normal pedals, easily and without extra tools. Just screw them on your bike crank arms and you are ready to pedal!
• Bluetooth and ANT+ SMART
Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers and smartphones, both Android and iOS.
• Real dual-sided power data
Assioma DUO provides dual-sided data through real measurements: taken individually on both the left and the right leg; this make it possible to observe with accuracy not only the Total Power, but also the L/R Balance, the Torque Effectiveness (TE), the Pedal Smoothness (PS), etc.
• Accuracy and consistency
Assioma provides accurate watt measurements with a great consistency and stability in the actual on-road use conditions and at any temperature between -10°C and 60°C.
• Waterproof, resistant and light
Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter. Thanks to its compact design, it never interferes with the pedaling: not even when cornering. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
• Rechargeable and green
Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least.
• Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces in-house each Assioma and thoroughly test it individually: fully satisfying the standards required by current regulations.
Technical characteristics:• Power sensor on both pedals
• Dual-sided power measurement
• Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
• Total weight per pedal: 149,5 g (battery included)
• Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
• Battery life: at least 50 hours
• Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
• Accuracy power measurement: ± 2%
• Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
• Water resistance degree: IP67
• Q-factor: 54mm
• Firmware updates via Bluetooth with Favero Assioma App
• Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
• Bike type: racing/road
• Designed and produced in Italy
• Warranty: 2 years
Package content:• Left pedal with power sensor
• Right pedal with power sensor
• Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
• 2 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cables with 2 magnetic connectors
• 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
• Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
• User manual
For more info visit cycling.favero.com.