An updated version of a timeless Ritchey handlebar bend, the NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop. The center section is aero bar compatible. The NeoClassic offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends, and is the preferred bend style of countless pro riders. Triple-butted 7050 alloy. 40, 42 and 44cm widths. Drop/Reach: 128/73mm. Compatible w/ Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug. Finish: Blatte. 260g (42cm).
- Article code30355427096
- MaterialTriple butted 7050 aluminium
- Material typeAluminum
- Net weight (g)260
- Handlebar diameter (mm)31.8
- Handlebar road size outer-outer (cm)46
- Handlebar road size center-center (cm)44
- Handlebar road reach (mm)73
- Handlebar road drop (mm)128
There are no reviews yet.