CREATING ‘SOUPLESSE’. TUBELESS EASY HIGH-END ROAD BIKE TIRE.
Combining ‘souplesse’, speed and control at the highest level. The best road bike tire Schwalbe has ever developed.
- Super Race carcass (Souplesse construction)
- Addix Race Compound
- V-Guard puncture protection
The TLE tire is specially made for tubeless use and thus offers the very best performance. TLE tires must always be run with sealant.
INCORRECT USE IS EXCLUDED: All Pro One road bike tires are clearly marked with additional labels „TLE” or „TUBE ONLY”.
Instructions for the first assembly: Schwalbe Pro One and Schwalbe Pro One TT Tubeless Easy tires must be used with Doc Blue tire sealant. At least 30 ml, preferably 60 ml per tire. The tire must be run for at least 25 km directly after the sealent is added. If the instructions for the first assembly are ignored, the sealing of the tire cannot be guaranteed.
- Article code11654218
- Type of bikeRace Bike
- Net weight (g)305
- Maximum pressure (PSI)80
- Maximum pressure (Bar)5.5
- Schwalbe puncture protectionV-Guard
- Schwalbe compoundAddix Race
- Schwalbe lineEvolution Line
- Schwalbe profileHS493
- Tire size (Inch)28×1.20
- Tire typeFolding tire
- Tire size (French)700x30C
- Tire diameter Inch28
- Inner or outer tubeBicycle tire
- (ETRTO) Tire size30 – 622